Here at Bespoke Wedding Company, we love the month of December. We love the festive mince pies, the jolly Christmas spirit, and of course those Christmas inspired weddings! If you’re planning a winter wedding, there are so many ideas you can bring to life to transform your special day into a Christmas wonderland. Here are a few we’ve come up with…
- Decorate your venue with lots of red and Christmas inspired accessories, such as holly, festive berries, pine cones, mistletoe, candles, tinsel, glitter and fairy lights
- Hire a snow machine to create the perfect winter wonderland.
- Have Christmas crackers around your venue and on your tables.
- Arrange for your venue to have their Christmas tree up.
- Incorporate Christmas into your favours! For example, you can have personalised baubles with your wedding date on, or Christmas tree biscuit favours.
- The place names and stationery can be festive! The list of possibilities is endless – snowflakes, pine cones, sprigs of holly, all with name tags attached.
- Welcome your guests with a warm mulled wine or hot chocolate.
- Have Christmas cake or mini mince pies as a dessert option for your wedding breakfast.
- Have a Christmas inspired evening buffet with Turkey baps and pigs-in-blankets.
- If it’s something your venue allows, consider ending the evening with sparklers and fireworks.
Winter weddings are truly romantic and magical, but best of all, budget-friendly! We hope these few tips help you on your way to creating your perfect, winter wonderland wedding. Feel free to get in touch and tell us your ideas!